Please contact office for seasonal rates
The personnel at Saunderosa ask you, as a seasonal camper, to abide by the following rules:
- We have leased the site to your immediate family only. This does not entitle you to sublease, nor do we rent or lease your site in your absence.
- When you wish to permit someone else to use your site in your absence the going rate will be charged by Saunderosa.
- Leasee is responsible for maintenance of site. A fee of $75.00 / hr will be charged if sites are not properly maintained. We have greatly appreciated the attractive appearance seasonal campers lend to their site. We ask only that this continue and
be the policy at Saunderosa. However, we suggest no alterations or additions without permission.
- NO enclosed additions to trailers, patios may be screened if desired, but no windows or solid doors (except for R.V certified additions). Also, NO roof is to be built over trailers. Our license is to operate a campground not a mobile home
park. Help us obey the rules we have to operate by.
- Visitors or Camping Guest – Please register upon arrival, regardless of how long or short the visitation. Visitors rates and rules apply.
- Campfire wood is for sale at the clubhouse, $8.00 a wheelbarrow load.
- NOISE – Must be kept to a minimum. Loud radios, horns, dogs barking, ect.
- Saunderosa is pet friendly, please keep animals on leash and clean up after them.
- Golfcarts are allowed. Please read Golfcart policy page.
Seasonal Site Lessee
All campers wishing to sell camper, porch, shed, etc. on site with the understanding the purchaser will assume leasing option must notify Saunderosa prior to selling. If Sold during the camping season from April 16th thru last weekend in October current lot holder forfeits there seasonal lot rent and purchaser agrees to pay prorated amount. Purchaser absolutely must meet with management of Saunderosa Park prior to sale to receive all rules and to receive prorated cost of seasonal lot rent. If seasonal lot is purchased in “off – season” seller will pay $100 transfer fee. We hope the Seasonal site holder knows it is a privilege, not a right, to sell your personal possessions with the conveyance of the site. In certain circumstances Saunderosa may not approve the transfer of a site; in that instance all personal property must be removed. This has been the policy at Saunderosa, however we wanted to clarify and reiterate.