Golf Cart’s are allowed for a means of transportation within the campground.
- Safety First ! ANYONE caught driving in an unsafe manner will lose the right to have a golf cart on property.
- The owner of the golfcart is responsible for their golfcart. This includes whoever you allow to operate your cart. Please make them aware of our policy.
- Anyone operating a Golfcart must have a signed waiver on file at the office.
- All Golf Carts MUST have a licensed driver over 16 years old with insurance. Parents may allow younger children to drive as long as you are on the front seat and in control of the driver.
- ALL riders MUST be seated, No more passengers than seating safely allows, no sitting in other people’s laps (other than infant children). ABSOLUTELY NO STANDING ON GOLF CARTS !
- Golf carts are required to follow all posted speed limits (5 mph) and drivers are expected to drive in a responsible way.
- Golf Carts are required to drive on the roads and trails only. DO NOT cut across campsites or grass areas. Golf Carts are allowed on the trails – trail speed is also 5 MPH or less!
- Pedestrians always have the right of way.
- Golf Carts must have mounted lights to operate after dark.
- Please secure your golf cart when not in use. Do not allow children to play on a golf cart for your safety and that of surrounding guests and property.
- Golf Carts are not permitted on any public roads, including Ward Drive and Rt. 456. If you must cross the road, drive straight across, not down the road.
- Golf carts must have stock motors and quiet, functioning, exhaust systems.
- Failure to comply with these Golf Cart Regulations will terminate your Golf Cart privileges and you will be required to remove the golf cart from the property. Saunderosa Park, Inc. reserves the right to modify these rules at any time without notice. Changes will be posted in our office and on the web site.
For Golf Cart rentals, please contact Drive Carts
- All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs), Off-Road Utility Vehicles (ORVs), or Recreational Utility Vehicles (RUVs). This includes Polaris Ranger, Polaris RZR, Yamaha Rhino, Kawasaki Mule, John Deere Gator and any other non-golf cart utility vehicle.
- Dirt bikes
- Go carts or dune buggies.